Apply online today for this position in Euclid, Ohio just outside of Cleveland! If we see you are the right fit for this position, we will contact you to begin the interview process!
2nd & 3rd Shifts Available
2nd -(Mon-Fri; 2:00pm – 11:30pm
3rd – (Sun-Thurs; 10:00pm – 6:30am)
At this position in Euclid, Ohio, you will be assigned to do the following:
- Maintain product flow to and from outside service vendors.
Essential Job Functions / Duties
- Review PEIs.
- Verify that casting meets PEI.
- Mark castings per instructions using an air powered Vibropeen.
- Communicate with outside vendors.
- Enter information in computer to create Purchase Order (P.O.)
- Pack castings for shipment.
- Check incoming castings from internal and external suppliers.
- Receive PO back into the system.
- Move product to next operation.
- Manufacturing experience required
- High School Diploma/GED
- 10-panel Drug Screen
- Must disclose felonies and or misdemeanors
- Steel Toe Boots
- Ability to stand 8 hours
- Work Ethic
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $16.00 / hour