Water Blaster / Sandblaster
Apply online today for this position in Euclid, Ohio just outside of Cleveland! If we see you are the right fit for this position, we will contact you to begin the interview process!
2nd + 3rd Shifts Available
2nd – (Mon-Fri; 2:00pm – 11:30pm)
3rd – (Sun-Thurs; 10:00pm – 6:30am)
At this position in Euclid, Ohio, you will be assigned to do the following:
- Ensure casting meets the customer’s surface finish, visual inspection acceptance requirements
- Determine whether casting meets visual standards
- Maintain equipment
Essential Job Functions / Duties
- Read and understand Work
- Instructions and PEI’s.
- Sandblast to provide castings with a visible uniform surface finish performed either manually, in a tumble or table blast unit.
- Read and document travelers.
- Re-blast as appropriate.
- Document log sheet.
- Clean equipment and work areas daily.
- Perform basic maintenance on equipment.
- Manufacturing experience required
- High School Diploma/GED
- 10-panel Drug Screen
- Must disclose felonies and or misdemeanors
- Steel Toe Boots
- Ability to stand 8 hours
- Work Ethic
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $16.00 / hour