Production & Coating Operator
Apply online today for this position in Mentor, Ohio! Excellent Opportunity to be part of a collaborative manufacturing company, creating anodes and cathodes for the electrochemical industry! Actively seeking individuals who are serious about a career in manufacturing, ready to work in a safe, collaborative, and consistent manufacturing environment.
If we see you are the right fit for this position, we will contact you to begin the interview process!
2nd Shift Available
2nd – (Mon-Fri; 2:30pm – 11:00pm)
At this position in Mentor, Ohio, you will be assigned to do the following:
- Operators may perform a variety of tasks which may include: Loading, positioning, operating, and unloading machinery. Observe machine processing for proper functioning of parts. Load and unload materials & deliver parts to other work centers within the plant.
- 40+ hours/week (never sent home for lack of work) with opportunities for overtime and Sunday double-time.
- Diploma/GED – Must have copy on file before start
- FELONY free background
- Ability to pass a drug screen and work physical @ Lake Health
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, and stand for up to 8 hours
- High regard for work safety is a must
- Positive attitude
- Ability to follow written work instruction to complete manufacturing tasks
- Quality focus; care about the quality of your work and work performance
- Ability to work at a fast and steady pace
- Team player
- MUST WEAR STEEL TOES, WORK PANTS OR JEANS, COLLARED SHIRT
- Our Client offers a Full Benefits package and pay increase upon hire that includes Health, Dental, Vision, 401K Matching, and more
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $15.25 / hour