Clean & Cap Operator
Apply online today for this position in Euclid, Ohio just outside of Cleveland! If we see you are the right fit for this position, we will contact you to begin the interview process! You start on 1st Shift for this position for training on the first week and after the week passes, you will be on 3rd.
3rd Shift Available
3rd – (Sun-Thurs; 10:00pm – 6:30am)
At this position in Euclid, Ohio, you will be assigned to do the following:
- Prepare ceramic molds for casting paying attention to efficiency and to quality. Position will be on 3rd shift but will train on 1st shift.
Essential Job Functions / Duties
- Read PEI for instructions.
- Lift ceramic molds.
- Inspect molds.
- Clean molds with air or water.
- Dye-check molds for cracks.
- Apply patch materials to molds and shell splits.
- Apply refractory materials per PEI.
- Cap and tag molds.
- Cut patterns for molds.
- Weigh molds to ensure they conform to PEI.
- Document work in Oracle to report quality and move transaction.
- Stage molds on cart per casting schedule.
- Manufacturing experience required
- High School Diploma/GED
- 10-panel Drug Screen
- Must disclose felonies and or misdemeanors
- Steel Toe Boots
- Ability to stand 8 hours
- Work Ethic
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $16.00 / hour