Apply online today for this position in Painesville! If we see you are the right fit for this position, we will contact you to begin the interview process!
Seeking a HR Generalist in the Painesville, OH territory with the skilled focus of bookkeeping administrative, clerical functions, and payroll support. This position is not remote.
Minimum 3 years paid work experience performing a wide range of increasingly responsible work involving office management; business skills and duties using computer software in an environment characterized by a large amount of interruption and multiple simultaneous tasks. Human Resource experience/considerable knowledge of public personnel administration is a plus. Familiarity with Unions is preferred. Must maintain a high level of confidentiality.
1st Shifts Available
1st Shift – (Mon-Fri; 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
- Complete and process bi-weekly payroll
- Month-end/Year-end payroll reporting in new payroll computer database
- Ability to switch from payroll responsibilities to HR duties every 3-6 months
- Receive incoming calls and perform high customer service
- Process weekly and monthly payments for insurance plans
- Coordinate initial Bureau of Workers Compensation paperwork, administrative claims, and benefit claims
- Maintain records and payroll tracking in Microsoft Excel
Requirements and Skills:
- High school Diploma required
- Post high school coursework in accounting or office administrative is preferred
- Knowledge of common employment laws and policies
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (basic formulas) and other payrolling computer software
- Ability to think outside the box
- A well-rounded individual with the ability to multi-task throughout the day
- 1st shift Mon-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm; 1 hour lunch
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: 40,000 – 44,000 Salary