Apply online today for this position in Cleveland! If we see you are the right fit for this position, we will contact you to begin the interview process!
Summary: The Production Manager is a role which involves overseeing the production of goods and/or provision of services. It is the expectation that the Production Manager will make sure the 3rd shift production departments are running as well as it possibly can, with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of customers and clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure adequate scheduling and training of staff.
- Overseeing all 3rd shift production departments managing all production activities.
- Working cross-functionally with other managers to develop, implement and continually improve processes.
- Motivating, supporting and providing guidance to production staff.
- Ensuring health and safety standards are met.
- Communicating regularly with upper management regarding any issues or concerns.
- 3-4 years operations supervision or management background in dealing with multiple departments
- Lean experience or green belt in Lean Six Sigma.
- Ability to work additional hours, including evenings and weekends, to accomplish tasks
- Brilliant communication and interpersonal skills, for dealing with many types of people at all levels in a direct diplomatic way, are essential.
- Strong leadership skills, including effective time management, prioritizing and delegation, are required. You must be able to lead, be an active listener– coach, inspire, support and motivate your team, and always seeking to improve best practice.