Apply online today for this position in Cleveland! If we see you are the right fit for this position, we will contact you to begin the interview process!
1st Shifts Available
1st – (Mon-Fri; 6:45am-3:15pm)
Job DescriptionAt this position in Cleveland, Ohio, you will be assigned to do the following:
- Locate and pick, both by hand and by using forklift truck, place customer product onto/from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves
- Complete activity and statistical reports as assigned by supervisor.
- Daily inspecting and preparing of trailers prior to loading product
- Apply 5S Lean Methodology to sustain a safe, clean and orderly facility
- Must pass 10 Panel Drug Screen
- Experience with Tow Motor operations
- Case by case felony
- Reliable transportation or bus route
- Temporary to Permanent opportunity
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $14.00 (after 30 days perfect attendance) / hour