Welder/Fitter – 2nd Shift
Apply online today for this position in Cleveland! If we see you are the right fit for this position, we will contact you to begin the interview process!
Welder / Fitter – 2nd Shift
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reads and interprets blueprints and/or drawings to determine the specific fit-up and welding requirements.
- Obtains required configurations and positions for welding such as clamping, holding, tack-welding, heat-bending, grinding and/or bolting component parts.
- Chips or grinds off excess weld, slag, or spatter, using hand scrapers or power chippers, portable grinders, or arc-cutting equipment.
- Removes rough spots from work pieces, using portable grinders or scrapers.
- Welds components in flat or vertical positions.
- Adheres to blueprints or diagrams related to welding projects
- Felony free (7-year scope)
- Ability to pass drug screen
- Diploma/GED or 2 years equivalent combination of education and experience